In this third part of the the rough guide to the material editor, we will be exploring the Color and Alpha Tab of the advanced material editor
Part 4 will jump into the function editor for a preview of some of the cool stuff that can be done in there. Filters will also be covered there.
There will be a reference guide to the shapes of the noise functions in Part 4.
Firstly we will look at the Advanced Material Editor Color and Alpha Tab. Unless stated, all mapping is as “object parametric”.
Continue reading “Rough Guide to the Material Editor – Color and Alpha Tab – Part 3”
In this part of the rough guide we will look in more depth at the graph window and the controls that are availiable.
Using the Graph
There are various controls which allow you to move around and view different areas in the graph window and access different controls.
- To pan around the graph, drag with the right mouse button held down
- To zoom in and out use the zoom buttons
- To zoom into an area, click the zoom area button and select and area to zoom into
- To select a node click on it, its properties will be displayed int he bottom left corner
- Nodes can be moved by dragging them to where ever you want them to be displayed
Continue reading “Rough Guide to the Material Editor – Part 2 – Getting to Know the Function Editor Graph”