The Greek House – Another Update

The Greek house is basically finished now, a few minor tweaks here and there, but its looking pretty good, I have also decided to coin the term Archaeolitecture, so as of the 23/06/2009 at 22:01 this is offically my word.


The tiles are all individual objects, the windows can be opened and the gates and doors etc can also be opened, moved. Im hoping tommorrow to get into the house and start adding some extra details and getting some nice renders.


Im also hoping to get this into vue or getting some vue things into lightwave, but not really sure how to do this. When I find out I think ill write a tutorial on it since there doesnt seem to be much documentation on this subject.


Any comments or suggestions about the model are more than welcomed.

1 thought on “The Greek House – Another Update”

Comments are closed.